Mandatory Day 2 Covid-19 PCR Test
UK Government listed COVID-19 Green Day 2 PCR tests
- Mandatory day 2 Covid-19 test after arriving in England from a 'green country'
- Complete home test kit sent via DPD Next Day - includes free Royal Mail Tracked 24 return envelope
- Gold standard, highest accuracy PCR tests
- Results in 24hrs after receipt at the laboratory
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
Test on Day 2 After Arriving in England
This home test kit is for travellers arriving in England from 'green countries', as part of the UK Government's traffic light system for resuming international travel amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Travellers arriving from 'green countries' will need to take a PCR test on or before day 2 of their arrival to England - but will not need to quarantine on arrival (unless they receive a positive results). Please ensure you are following the UK Government's guidelines.
We ship our home test kits using Royal Mail Guaranteed Service to arrive on or before day 2 after arriving in England. The day you arrive in England is treated as Day 0. Our complete home Covid-19 test kit includes everything you need to self-swab and return your completed sample to our laboratory for analysis. Results are delivered within 24 hours of the lab receiving your sample.
What is Included in Our Home COVID-19 Test Kit?
We provide everything you need for a stress-free, sample collection:
- Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
- One complete CE marked sample collection kits that include: Swab, Test tube, Clear sample bag, Request form, Free Royal Mail return mailer
Simple, pain-free RT-PCR COVID-19 test
Order an at home, self-swab PCR test to anywhere in the UK:
- Our COVID-19 test is of gold-standard accuracy
- We provide everything you need to self-swab simply, pain-free, and quickly in around 90 seconds
- The test is a swab-based sample collection method that collects cells from the back of the throat and the nose
- The RT-PCR test will help diagnose whether you are infected SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Samples are analysed at our UK-based laboratory
Fast COVID-19 Results
Within 24 hours of us receiving your swab at our laboratory, your sample will be analysed, and your results will be delivered securely online.
You will be notified by email when your results are ready.
If your results are negative, you can continue living life as normal.
If your results are positive, you must self-isolate for 10 days, starting from the day you took your PCR test, or the day you started experiencing symptoms - whichever is earlier. We will take care of genetic sequencing your sample to identify which coronavirus variant you are infected with. We will be in touch if necessary.